• Newspaper with inserts
• Soft-cover books
• Telephone books
• Office/Computer/School paper
• All junk mail (plastic windows removed)
• Clean paperboard, shoe boxes, egg cartons, cereal boxes
• Corrugated cardboard - flattened, and tied or taped, to 3' x 3'
• NO PLASTIC BAGS - Bring to grocery store with bread, newspaper and dry cleaning bags Place loose or shredded paper in a stapled brown paper bag to prevent litter.
• Glass, bottles/jars - No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex • Metal cans, clean aluminum foil and aerosol cans - No paint cans • All plastic containers labeled with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 (3 gal. size max) • No motor oil or chemical containers • No Styrofoam No antifreeze, motor oil, pesticide, or other toxic fluid containers.
How to Obtain Recycling Bins?
• Call 311 to order - DPW will deliver!
What to Do with Recycling Bin?
Place your recycling barrel curbside by 6 a.m., and at least 5' away from other barrels, mailboxes, poles, shrubs, vehicles, fences, walls, etc.
Again no soiled paper products (pizza boxes, paper plates, tissues, etc.)
• No tape, string or plastic bags
• No waxed paper or waxed boxes, painted or crayoned paper, or frozen food boxes
• No trash, yard waste or food waste!